The SRG 1430 form and its attach guidance notes are amended to:
- Reference UK regulations.
- Allow Interoperability documents related to a notified change to be provided post notification when any impact is determined.
- Allow more flexibility on the development of cyber risk assessments at the time of change notification and provide e mail address for cyber related documents.
- Provide better guidance on the completion if the location field.
- Better define a ‘material modification’. I.e. when will an up issued version of a submitted 1430 be required.
- Clarify that changes to Interoperability documents are not considered ‘material modifications’.
- Provide better guidance to assist in describing the change.
When notifying a change ensure that the latest version, SRG1430 Issue 5 is used.