Apply for reactivation of a UK issued Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence

This application process allows the reactivation of the previously held UK licence now we have left the EU system.

You must have previously held a UK issued Part 66 Licence which was subsequently transferred to an EU member state prior to the UK EU Exit date.

Please see the CAA website for guidance on how to apply.