Apply for a UK Issued Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with an EU Part 66 Licence

This application process allows you to apply for a UK issued Part 66 Licence post the UK EU exit date where an individual can now hold a UK and EU issued licence concurrently.

You will be required to hold a current EU issued Part 66 licence which has not been suspended or enforcement action taking place.

Please see the CAA website for guidance on how to apply.